Product Catalog - TMT Bars, TOR/CTD bars, H-Beams, I Beams, T-Beams, Mild Steel Angles, Channels, Squares, Pipes and Tubes, Iron and Steel Rods, Flats Sheets and Plates

We are engaged in supplying and distributing a wide range of Iron and Steel products that are procured from reliable and trusted vendors.

Raj Trading co. - H and I Beams
H Beams (I Beams)
Raj Trading co. - TMT Bars
TMT Bars
Raj Trading Co. - Iron and Steel Rods
Iron and Steel Rods
Raj Trading Co. - Mild Steel Angles
Mild Steel Angles
We are authorized dealers of wide range of Iron and steel products, available in different sizes, some of which are mentioned below:
  • TMT (Thermo Mechanically Treated) Bars
  • Mild Steel TOR / CTD (Cold Twisted Deformed) steel bars
  • H-Beams (I Beams) (I-shaped cross-section)
  • T-Beams (Tee beams) (T-shaped cross-section)
  • M.S. Angles (L-shaped cross-section)
  • M.S. Channels (C-shaped cross-section)
  • M.S. Rounds (Rods)
  • M.S. Squares
  • M.S. Pipes and Tubes
  • G.I. Pipes
  • M.S. Flats (Sheets and Plates)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...